[genderstudies] [SWE] Important Information and Meeting Minutes!

Jennifer Wehof jwehof at stevens.edu
Fri Feb 8 13:47:06 EST 2013

Hello all,

First, the minutes from the last meeting are attached and are also
available on the DuckSync page.  Please review these if you did not attend
the meeting.

Second, our proposed constitution amendments were voted in by our SWE
members!  This constitution still needs to be approved by the SGA, so I am
working on getting that done.  It is also attached to this email and is on
the DuckSync page.

Third, the Region E Conference is being held on March 9th in Wilmington,
Delaware (info can be found at: http://www.sweregioneconference.org/).  We
need to gauge interest from the group.  This is the first week of spring
break, so keep that in mind and any travel plans when signing up.  I have
made an event on DuckSync that is the SWE Region E Conference Interest
List.  Please RSVP as "attending" if you are interested going.  This is
non-binding, but please sign up by February 13th.  A final decision on
attending the conference must be made by the SWE meeting on February 19th,
so that we can register everyone and figure out transportation.

Lastly, if you are participating in SWE and are not part of our page on
DuckSync, please find us there and join.  This is how we are keeping track
of all attendance, participation, and events.

As always, let me know if you have any questions at all!  See you at our
next meeting, February 19th at 9pm in E 222.

Stay safe in the snow!

Jenny

--
Jennifer Wehof