[Habitat_gb] Habitat Minutes

Siena York-Carr syorkca at stevens.edu
Thu Oct 25 14:29:27 EDT 2007

Habitat Meeting 10/23/07

Spring Break Trip (Roeder)
  -Traveling to South Dakota
  -Working on Sioux Indian Reservation
  -Work week is Monday-Friday so we will be back before Easter
  -Fundraising-the more you participate the more money you get
  towards your trip
  -Really good opportunity to see something you may never see

Fundraising (Siena)
  -For the chapter and for the trip
  -First fundraiser SATURDAY NOVEMBER 3rd, 10am-6pm Symposia
    Bookstore (511 Washington St.)
       -Mike Naraine will be heading up the event
       -Need people to hand out flyers all day long
       -Can come whenever your available and for as long as you
         want, but we need people ALL day
  -We need people to head up fundraisers
        -Raffle
        -Johnny Rockets
        -Donation Letters to Friends Family
   -If you have any ideas for fundraising, please let me know

Build Dates (Audra)
  -Audra is working on setting up build dates
  -She will be sending out more information, so check your email