[Habitat_gb] FW: halloween party

Sara Roeder sroeder at stevens.edu
Fri Oct 26 10:25:34 EDT 2007

All,

This is our first opportunity to fundraise in coordination with Greek life
at Stevens.  I know this is short notice but could anyone volunteer to stand
outside (or inside, depending on how cold it is) next to a bucket to collect
donations for Habitat tonight at the Lodge?  I can provide the bucket but
cannot stand at the door all night because I have late practice and a soccer
game tomorrow.  Please let me know if you can participate in this first
fundraiser ASAP!

Thank you,

Sara Roeder

  _____