[Habitat_gb] Nominations-OPEN

Siena York-Carr syorkca at stevens.edu
Wed Mar 5 12:19:58 EST 2008

Greetings!

It is time for Habitat for Humanity Executive Board Nominations!

Nominations open today (3/5) and stay open until Wednesday 3/12 (at
4pm).  I have attached a list of the responsibilities of each officer.
Each term lasts one year.  If you would like to nominate yourself or
any other person for a position please send an email to
syorkca at stevens.edu.

I really encourage you all to look into running for a position!  Actual
Elections will be held on Wednesday, March 26th at 1pm or 9pm (TBD) .
If for some reason you would like to run for a position but are unable
to attend this meeting, please let me know as well.

Please don't hesitate to contact me (or the person with the position
you are interested in).

Siena