[Habitat_gb] Nominations-OPEN

Siena York-Carr syorkca at stevens.edu
Mon Mar 10 21:39:17 EDT 2008

REMINDER:

Nominations for Habitat for Humanity Execuitve Board are open until
Wednesday (3/12) at 4pm.  Run for any position you would like!  No
experience is necessary.

Please email syorkca at stevens.edu  Attached is a list of the
responsibilities of each officer.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Siena

Stevens HFH, President

Siena York-Carr wrote:

>Greetings!
>
>It is time for Habitat for Humanity Executive Board Nominations!
>
>Nominations open today (3/5) and stay open until Wednesday 3/12 (at
>4pm).  I have attached a list of the responsibilities of each officer.
>Each term lasts one year.  If you would like to nominate yourself or
>any other person for a position please send an email to
>syorkca at stevens.edu.
>
>I really encourage you all to look into running for a position!  Actual
>Elections will be held on Wednesday, March 26th at 1pm or 9pm (TBD) .
>If for some reason you would like to run for a position but are unable
>to attend this meeting, please let me know as well.
>
>Please don't hesitate to contact me (or the person with the position
>you are interested in).
>
>Siena

                                           Name:
Officer.Responsibility_2008_2009.doc