[Habitat] Tallahassee Here we come!!

Bradford Chiappetta bchiappe@stevens.edu
Mon, 24 Oct 2005 08:22:20 -0400

Hey All-

Well, we finally have our destination, and it is Tallahassee, Florida!  So,
with any luck, we will be spending a fun filled week in the sun, and may
even make it to the beach one day before we head back home.

So, now that we know where we are going, it is time for all you guys to sign
up!  I've only got 2 people on my list that are definitely going, and I've
got 21 spots left to fill, so let me know NOW if you are going.

Also, we've got our first fundraiser ready to go.  We will be taking one
dollar donations from anyone willing to donate and will be giving them a
Dum-Dum in return.  We know it isn't much, but every last penny is going to
help get us on our way.  If you're available to help raise money this week
during the TechFest events, let me know ASAP.  The first time slot I need
covered is from 9-11 PM on Wednesday night.

We still need more fundraising ideas as well!  We will have letters asking
for donations for you guys in the next week or so, that way you can start
going around Hoboken to get support for the trip, so keep an eye out for
that.

And don't forget, our next meeting is Tuesday, November 8th, at 9 PM in
Hayden Lounge.

That's it for now.

Thanks!
Brad Chiappetta