[Igsa] Fwd: For Off-Campus Accomodation

Vishesha Patel vishesha83 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 09:24:15 EST 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gagandeep Choudhary <gagandeep.choudhary at yahoo.in>
Date: Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 3:20 AM
Subject: For Off-Campus Accomodation
To: jparekh7 at gmail.com, asharma4 at stevens.edu, igsa at stevens.edu,
vpatel23 at stevens.edu, ashah3 at stevens.edu, hmithibo at stevens.edu

Hi,

I will  be joining Steven Inst. of Tech. in the coming spring semester for
the Telecomm Management course.I just wanted to ask you about getting an
on-campus job as I don't have sufficient fund for my studies. I am also
interested in getting an off-campus accomodation. Can you help me with
details of location and rent for the apartment. If possible would you please
arrange for the accomodation.
I would also like to know the possibilities of getting an off-campus jobs.

Thanks & Regards,
Gagandeep Choudhary

------------------------------
Get perfect Email ID for your Resume.. Get before others
grab.<http://in.rd.yahoo.com/tagline_dbid_1/*http://in.promos.yahoo.com/address>

--
Sincerely,

Vishesha Patel
Research Assistant,
Department of Physics and Engineering Physics,
Stevens Institute of Technology,
Hoboken, NJ.
Phone # 201-216-8714