[Igsa] Fwd: For Off-Campus Accomodation

Piyushkumar Karshanbhai Vekaria pvekaria at stevens.edu
Thu Nov 6 10:55:09 EST 2008

Hello,

  Well bout the on-campus job, its extremely difficult to get a job.For
the 1st semister, you just need to make some good contacts who can
refer you in a particular department.
So dont expect to get a job  in ur 1st sem.
Also dont stop trying to hunt for the job as you never know when
there's a vacancy.

  About the accomodation, you will find cheap accomodation in jersey
city.Try to find some students joining stevens in spring and you guys
can rent an apartment together.

Piyush