IGSA Diwali '09:Rangoli Competition

Ashank Rai arai1 at stevens.edu
Sun Nov 8 08:49:15 EST 2009

Hello Everyone,

As the Diwali Show approaches and excitement fills the air, we the IGSA
e-board ,have decided to build on this atmosphere and the enthusiasm
you guys have shown towards the event to organize something that has
not been done before. You guessed it

A Rangoli Competition

Scheduled to take place at 5 p.m. Friday the 13, before the Diwali
Show, we see this as a fun opportunity for you people to display your
creativity while helping build a festive atmosphere as we head into the
show.

Colours will be provided by us. And so will a cash award to the winner.
So there is "nothing to loose and everything to gain".

All those interested in registering for the competition can do so by
sending a mail to

ashroff at stevens.edu

with Rangoli Competition in the subject line.

Can't wait to see what lovely designs you people come up with.

Cheers,
Ashank Rai
Social Chair
IGSA