IGSA Diwali Show Registration Reminder

Ashank Rai arai1 at stevens.edu
Mon Nov 9 13:40:07 EST 2009

Hey Everybody,

Less then 5 days to go for the eagerly awaited Diwali Show of 2009.And
as expected the RSVP's are flying in and we are close to reaching our
limit 0f 200 people.

Haven't registered as yet? What could you possibly be waiting for?Don't
tell me the chance to see some great performances including dances by
the NYC Bhangra Club and Staar Academy are not good enough for you. And
let's not forget the sumptuous Indian dinner to follow. Hungry already
aren't you? Then we all get together to bring the house down whilst
dancing to the sounds of DJ Ashish.
Not to mention that this is all FREE for those who register.

So send in your RSVP's with your name and Steven's ID as soon as
possible to

igsa at stevens.edu

Note:Stevens id must be shown at the door.There will be a $5 for all
guests and others.

See you at the show. It's going to legendary.

Cheers,
Ashank Rai
Social Chair
IGSA