IGSA Holi Night Performances

Girish Keshav gkeshav at stevens.edu
Wed Mar 2 09:27:01 EST 2011

Hello again,

This email is to invite all you performers out there to come forward and
showcase your talent. Holi and Diwali are the only two opportunities we
have, in a year, where we come together and show everyone what we are good
at. Of course, everyone has classes, work and other social life, but, to be
able to get involved in something extra, inspite of our busy lives, is what
sets us apart from the rest.

Anyone interested in singing, dancing, playing a skit, taking part in a
skit, 'stand-up' comedy acts, mad-ads, even anchoring for the Holi show and
so on, is invited to be a part of the wonderful event. We have
choreographers to help you aswell.

Please email to gkeshav at stevens.edu for further correspondence an information.

So we hope to see a huge group of people there..!!!

Cheers!

Girish Keshav
Social Chair,
Graduate Student, Class of 2012