IGSA Holi Performance

Girish Keshav gkeshav at stevens.edu
Tue Mar 8 10:41:25 EST 2011

Hello again,

This email is to invite all you performers out there to come forward
and showcase your talent. Holi and Diwali are the only two
opportunities we have, in a year, where we come together and show
everyone what we are good at. Of course, everyone has classes, work
and other social life, but, to be able to get involved in something
extra, inspite of our busy lives, is what sets us apart from the rest.

Holi is being celebrated on a grand scale on April 2nd. Anyone
interested in singing, dancing, playing a skit, taking part in a skit,
'stand-up' comedy acts, mad-ads, even anchoring for the Holi show and
so on, is invited to be a part of the wonderful event. We have
choreographers to help you aswell. Whats more? if you need props,
accessories or even costumes, don't worry we'l help you out!

Please email to prasadvsonawane at gmail.com or kapadiaalifia at gmail.com
for further correspondence and information.

So we hope to see a huge group of people there..!!!

Cheers!

IGSA board.