IGSA Holi Invitation

Girish Keshav gkeshav at stevens.edu
Mon Mar 21 10:35:39 EDT 2011

Hello Everybody!

This is email is to give important information about the grand Holi
show this spring.

*When ? : MARCH 30th.*

*Time? : 8pm-11pm.*

*Where? : Walker Gymnasium.*

Come in and  enjoy a cultural performance filled night followed by
Indian Dinner. You could win some cool prizes as well!

IGSA is the largest regional community on campus and accommodation for
all is a problem. The hall allotted to us for our event can hold only

certain number of people. So we are requesting you to RSVP for the
event if you wish to attend.

*So kindly RSVP your name, Stevens Id number and Stevens email address
to igsa.stevens at gmail.com. Before March 28th 11.59pm!!!*

*Its free for all Stevens student and every student is allowed to
bring ONE(only) guest for a fee of $5*

*ENTRY INTO THE SHOW IS ONLY BASED ON YOUR RSVP! *

For those who fail to register *MAY* be allowed to the function upon a
$5 fee *depending on the accommodation status*.

SO THIS IS ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE DEAL.

Hope to see great co-operation and enthusiasm from each one of you !!

Regards,
E-Board, IGSA

[image: mail logo.jpg]

[image: HOLI_holi_1revised copy.jpg]