[KnittingClub] Tuesday's Charity Event

Allyson Mackavage amackava at stevens.edu
Sun Sep 27 17:03:40 EDT 2009

Hi Everyone --

I hope you're all having a good semester!  As you may or may not know, this
Tuesday we are doing a joint charity knitting event with APO.  We will be
making afghan squares for Warm up America, so please leave your personal
projects at home and we'll provide the supplies!

We will also be providing some food and drinks, but I was hoping that some
members could help out by bringing desserts or snacks to the event. (I'm
sorry this is such short notice -- I was away all weekend)  It would be
greatly appreciated and we want this event to be as successful as possible!
Also --- please bring any and all friends who want to help out with this
charity event.

See you Tuesday at 9pm in Hayden Lounge!

Sonny

----
(610) 392-7070
amackava at stevens.edu