[KnittingClub] Two Last Minute Biggies

Allyson Mackavage amackava at stevens.edu
Mon Sep 28 19:41:43 EDT 2009

Hi Everyone --

1) If you are not doing anything now, please attend the 140 Days to 140
Years event in Bissinger tonight at 9:15pm.  There will be free food, ice
cream, music, and raffles.  Please show your support for Stevens and the
Knitting Club by attending.  If you do go, please check in.  If we're the
RSO with the highest attendance, we'll get $140 added to our budget!!!

2) Tomorrow night is our charity event at 9pm in Hayden Lounge.  We'll be
making squares for Warm Up America so please come support the homeless!
There will also be free food and drinks tomorrow night at the event.  Also,
I just wanted to note that if you come tomorrow night, we will strictly be
doing our charity project, so if you come, please leave your personal
projects at home so it doesn't get too confusing about which supplies belong
to the club vs. APO vs. individuals.

Let me know if you have any questions!
Sonny

--
Allyson Mackavage

President, Stevens Knitting Club
Recording Secretary, Stevens Honor Board

(610) 392-7070
amackava at stevens.edu