[KnittingClub] Knitting Club Tonight

Katie Roussey katieroussey at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 13:30:11 EDT 2011

Hey Everyone!

Reminder the meeting is tonight in Hayden lounge at 9 p.m.
Come out and get a break from the craziness that is school work!

Sunday was an awesome trip we had a great turn out. For those who sent in
requests for the trip the merchandise will be available for pick up at the
meeting tonight.

A reminder that the last day for the service event and therefore the last
day to get tickets to enter the raffle for prizes is Tuesday April 26th
which is the charity closing event. There will be snacks! So look forward to
that in two weeks and we hope to see you all tonight.

Any questions or concerns let me know  KatieRoussey at gmail.com

Katie