[KnittingClub] Meeting Tomorrow

Katie Roussey katieroussey at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 16:38:44 EDT 2011

Hey Everyone

A reminder that the weekly meeting will be in Hayden Lounge at 9 p.m.
tomorrow April 19th.

We will continue to work on the charity baby stuff project or any personal
projects.

Reminder that next week April 27th is the Finale event closing the charity
work and will be when final tickets are given out for completed work and the
raffling off of prizes will take place. There will be some snacks and if
anyone wants to bring home baked goods the more the yummier!

Also as a club we need a large enough turn out to discuss next semesters
meeting time, charity event, and e-Board elections at the meeting on the
27th so try to be there. e-Board nominations are officially open, you may
either nominate at this weeks or next weeks meeting or through email this
week. You may nominate yourself.

contact: KatieRoussey at gmail.com

Katie