[KnittingClub] Meetings will be on Thursdays 9PM in Babbio 204

bnieradk bnieradk at stevens.edu
Thu Jan 24 21:47:51 EST 2013

Hey Everyone,

We hope you are all settling into the Spring Semester. We will be
meeting every Thursday night at 9PM in Babbio 204 starting next week.

There are a few new things planned for this semester. Instead of the
traditional "Charity Event" we will be focusing more on learning new
knitting or crochet techniques. There will be a lot of flexibility in
types of projects available to work on, so make sure to stop by and hear
about them!

Some ideas for individual projects are: scarves, cowls, hats, mittens,
fingerless gloves and even a patchwork "learn-a-stich" blanket. All nice
things for keeping us nice and warm until the end of Winter.

We are also tossing around ideas for group projects such as a
"traveling scarf" (yes, like the pants) or a "friendship blanket".

Hope to see you next week!

Briana