[KnittingClub] No Meeting Tonight - Please Respond

Clara Luneke claraluneke at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 11:37:34 EST 2013

Hi Everyone,

Unfortunately we won't be able to have a knitting club meeting this week,
but in the meantime, the e-board would like your input on the type of
projects you'd be interested in working on. In addition, keep an eye out
for our new "free pattern of the week" email.

Project Ideas

Traveling Scarf: each member starts a scarf and works a few inches in a
pattern of their choice, then at the next meeting passes it to another
member, continuing until everyone has finished scarves

"The Basics" Lessons: each week we'll teach a new basic skill like knit
stitches, purl stitches, double crochet, etc.

Learn-a-stitch blanket: each week learn a new stitch pattern and make
squares that can be sewn together into a blanket by the end of the semester.

Guidance and pattern recommendations for individual projects such as hats,
scarves, gloves, etc. Projects will be based on member interest.

We'd love to hear some of your input!

--
Clara K. Luneke
Engineering Management Undergraduate