[Knitting] Meeting Tonight

Kyra Pastore kpastore at stevens.edu
Tue Mar 10 10:56:02 EDT 2015

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately I forgot that EBoard elections are tonight so we won't be
able to go to Starbucks (we'll go the week after spring break). Matthew
picked us up some muffins from Hoboken Gourmet to make up for the
disappointment!

Fill out the nomination form if you would like to run for a position:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/19Xu2RbNHmViE2jXGru1Dr0grQg_DdjBoGTTAxpb8Uog/viewform?usp=send_form

If you won't be at the meeting tonight but still want to run please send me
any email with which position you want and why you would be a good fit.

See you tonight,

--
*Kyra Pastore*
*Stevens Institute of Technology*