[Knitting] Yarn for Dabs (First Meeting)

Connor Harrigan 84harriganc at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 17:02:26 EDT 2016

Hey all,

First knitting club meeting's tomorrow (Tuesday) night at 9pm in Babbio
204. We'll have tons of yarn, needles, crochet needles, crafting supplies,
etc etc etc, and you can bring your own stuff of course. We're not really
doing any specific project, just kinda messin' around and discussing future
events.

Also, we'll have returning members who can teach new members how to
knit/crochet, so don't worry if you have like zero experience.

See you there!
Connor