[Knitting] Lion Brand Store Trip THIS SUNDAY!

Connor Harrigan 84harriganc at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 12:48:06 EDT 2016

Sup mah knittas,

This Sunday we're heading to NYC for our semesterly trip to the Lion Brand
Store woop woop! We have a budget of $200, so, for example, if 20 people
come, everyone gets $10 worth to spend on yarn or anything else you might
need for yourself.

Lion Brand Store also has a ton of projects on display for inspiration and
lots of workers who are willing to help answer questions you might have.

If you can't make it but want me to get you something, email me back with
what you need and I'll do my best to get it. In addition to the $200, we
also have $40 extra for common supplies that we can use as a buffer.

FINALLY, in light of the current NJ Transit situation, I'm not so sure how
reliable the PATH train will be on Sunday. I'm thinking our best bet will
be taking the bus from Washington St. to NYC Port Authority and making our
way to the store from there. However, I'll let you know for sure by
Saturday. Nevertheless, we'll meet at Castle Gate in front of Babbio at
11AM on Sunday before we head out.

ALSO, if you plan on attending, please email or message me back and let me
know so I can get a count.

GET PSYCHED
Connor