[MSA] Jumaa Information and Eid Dinner Reminder

Waqar Khokhar wkhokhar at stevens.edu
Tue Nov 23 11:16:46 EST 2010

Salam all,

As some of you probably know, I announced that Jumaa Salat might not be held
on campus this Friday [November 26] due to logistical complications.
Fortunately, someone has stepped up to offer the Khutbah this Friday, so
there WILL in fact be a Jumaa Salat this Friday, same place and time as
usual inshAllah.

Also, I'd like to remind everyone that we are are holding an Eid Dinner this
coming Monday [November 29], where we are hosting a guest speaker.  The
event will be at 6 pm at Bissinger Room in the Howe Building.  Be sure to
bring your friends, as we want to promote as much cross-faith discussion as
possible! InshAllah, there will be food available.  Don't miss out on this
opportunity to relax and socialize before the finals grind kicks in.

Any questions can be directed to msa at stevens.edu.

Jazakullah,
Waqar Khokhar
Stevens MSA, President