[MSA] Constitution day discussion

Waqar Khokhar wkhokhar at stevens.edu
Tue Sep 21 09:54:02 EDT 2010

Salam all,

Student Life will be hosting a discussion regarding the Constitution and by
extension the first amendment rights.  Apropos, the separation of church and
state as well as freedom of religion will be discussed.  The obvious
corollary here is the discussion of the planned Ground Zero Mosque that
everyone is talking about.  I think it's important that Stevens MSA (and on
a larger scale the entire Muslim community in America) be involved in this
discussion.  It's up to us to represent ourselves, and we're lucky enough to
be given a platform for discussion.  I urge everyone to come and voice their
opinion on this sensitive matter.

The discussion will take place *tomorrow (Wednesday, September 22nd)*
at *Burchard
118* at *4:00pm* inshAllah.  There will be representation from other
religious groups throughout Hoboken, so that's all the more reason to come.
Plus, the elusive Faris Khan will be there, so be sure to bring your
cameras.

Food may or may not be provided.

Jazakullah and Wasalam,
Waqar Khokhar