[Redshift] Meeting Reminder

Frank Riccobono friccobo at stevens.edu
Tue Sep 11 17:54:42 EDT 2007

Hello again Shifters,

This is a reminder that we will be having our election meeting tomorrow
night.  That's *Wednesday, September 12th* at 9:00 PM in *Kidde 228*.
All voting members are asked to attend.  If you are unable to attend
this meeting for some reason or another, you may send in an absentee
vote in an email to redshift at stevens.edu.  Our constitution specifies
that this vote must be cast before the start of the meeting.  You may
however, include write-in candidates if you're so inclined even if they
have not yet been nominated.  As it stands the nominations are as follows:

*Editor-in-Chief*: Regina Pynn
*Publisher*: Abel Alvarez
*Treasurer*: Briana Gilmartin
*Secretary*: Frank Riccobono

Nominations for each position will remain open until election of that
position have commenced.

We hope to see you all at the meeting.

--
Frank Riccobono