[Redshift] Meeting minutes

Frank Riccobono friccobo at stevens.edu
Mon Sep 24 21:55:12 EDT 2007

Hello again all,

I have published the minutes from tonight's meeting to the website.  You
can find them at
http://www.stevens.edu/redshift/cgi-bin/index.php?show=07-09-24

I'll repeat the important announcements in this email as well.  The
deadline for submissions is October 22, 2007.  There will be a Creative
Workshop on Sunday September 30, 2007.  More information about that will
find its way to your email in the next day or so.  We are also still
looking to fill positions in our editorial board.  We need people
comfortable with editing prose works, poetry works, and artistic work.
Just because someone has already expressed interest in an area does not
mean that that area is full.  We would like to have more than one person
working in each area.  We are also looking for someone willing to go out
and try to get ad revenue to help defer printing costs.  We have a
member who is willing to give you advice on how to do so if you tell us
that you are willing to help us.

I think that's all the issues of key importance.  Everything else that
was talked about in the meeting can be found in the minutes on the
website.  As usual, if you have any questions please email
redshift at stevens.edu .

Until next time.

--
Frank Riccobono