[Redshift] Time to be Creative

Frank Riccobono friccobo at stevens.edu
Wed Sep 26 15:24:16 EDT 2007

Greetings once again,

It's me, your friendly neighborhood secretary writing to inform you of
an exciting event going on this Sunday.  Red Shift will be holding a
workshop to help you all get inspired to be creative.  The plan of
events has not been fully solidified yet, but we hope that this workshop
will have something to offer everyone whether you write short stories or
poem, or whether you prefer to paint or sketch.  That's right.  This
workshop is open to both writers and visual artists.  All are welcome.
Bring a friend.  It will be held in P220 on *Sunday, September 30,
2007*. The night begins at 7:00 PM and will last as long as you want it
to last.  It should be an interesting and creative night.  So come join
us whether you need guidance and inspiration or you just need some time
to put your ideas onto paper.

We hope to see you all there.

--
Frank Riccobono