[Redshift] A Few Brief Announcements

Frank Riccobono friccobo at stevens.edu
Wed Feb 20 15:44:00 EST 2008

Hello all,

Today's meeting ended up being much more informal than it should have
been so there will not be formal minutes published.  However, we would
like to notify those not present today of what occurred.

First, we would like to congratulate Carl Marcelus on being chosen for
the position of Publisher.  Immediately after the meeting, Regina
whisked him off to go speak with out faculty advisor, and very soon we
will be right back in the swing of things.

Also at the meeting, we set up four informal positions.  Abel Alvarez
and David Pfeffer have been named Co-Editors in Charge of Layout.
Sheeraz Hyder has been named Visual Editor.  Barbara Kiersz has been
named Writing Editor.  If you would like to be involved in the editing
process, please contact Regina.

Finally, I would like to once again remind you that we are currently
accepting submissions for the Spring issue of Red Shift.  If you have
any questions about submitting anything, don't hesitate to contact us.

That's all for now.

--
Frank Riccobono
Secretary, Red Shift