[Redshift] Meeting Reminder

Frank Riccobono friccobo at stevens.edu
Tue Feb 26 02:52:49 EST 2008

This is a reminder that we will be having our bi-weekly Red Shift
meeting this Wednesday at 1:00 PM in P 216.  We will be discussing
proposed changes to our constitution, so please familiarize yourself
with the changes before the meeting if you have time to do so.  An
updated version in draft form can be found on the website at:
stevens.edu/redshift/Constitution-new.doc

Also a reminder that if you are planning on working on cover art for the
magazine, we would like you to contact us by March 1st with at least a
draft of what you're planning.  Otherwise, the general submission
deadline is still March 31.

As always, let us know if you have any questions.

--
Frank Riccobono
Secretary, Red Shift