[Redshift] redshift at lists.stevens.edu:

Vera info at lists.stevens.edu
Sun Aug 12 03:39:52 EDT 2018

It appears to be that, (), is your password. Will possibly not know me and you are probably wondering why you are getting this e-mail, right?

actually, I put in place a trojans over the adult videos (adult porn) web site and you know what, you visited this site to have fun (you know what I am talking about). While you were watching videos, your internet browser began operating as a RDP (Remote Access) which gave me accessibility of your screen and web camera. after that, my software programs obtained all of your contacts out of your Messenger, Microsoft outlook, Facebook, along with emails.

What did I do?

I produced a double-screen video clip. Very first part shows the recording you're seeing (you've got a good taste haha . . .), and 2nd part shows the recording of your web camera.

exactly what should you do?

Well, in my opinion, $1300 is really a reasonable price for your little secret. You'll make the payment by Bitcoin (if you do not know this, search "how to buy bitcoin" search engines like google).

Bitcoin Address: 1KeVqvBuUEdJgKGriaeiX2pvAtAcSBN4km
(It's case sensitive, so copy and paste it)

Very important:
You have 5 days to make the payment. (I have a special pixel within this e-mail, and at this moment I know that you have read through this email message). If I don't get the BitCoins, I will certainly send your videos to all of your contacts including relatives, coworkers, and so on. Having said that, if I get the payment, I'll destroy the video immidiately. If you need evidence, reply with "Yes!" and i'll certainly send your videos to your 6 contacts. It is a non-negotiable offer, that being said don't waste my personal time and yours by answering this message.