[Redshift] redshift at lists.stevens.edu:

Lena info at lists.stevens.edu
Sun Aug 12 06:38:47 EDT 2018

It seems that, (), is your password. Will possibly not know me and you are most likely wondering why you're getting this e mail, right?

actually, I setup a malware on the adult videos (adult porn) web site and guess what, you visited this web site to have fun (you know what What i'm saying is). When you were watching videos, your internet browser started off functioning as a RDP (Remote Desktop) which provided accessibility of your screen and webcam. and then, my software programs obtained all of your contacts from your Messenger, Microsoft outlook, Facebook, in addition to emails.

What did I actually do?

I created a double-screen video recording. First part shows the video you are seeing (you've got a good taste haha . . .), and 2nd part shows the recording of your web camera.

what exactly should you do?

Well, I think, $1100 is really a fair price for your little secret. You will make the payment by Bitcoin (if you do not know this, search "how to purchase bitcoin" search engines like google).

Bitcoin Address: 1LZiU31rWpTxmoVduLeSjB5FGMdAFjLbpm
(It is case sensitive, so copy and paste it)

Important:
You've got 1 day to make the payment. (I've a unique pixel in this e mail, and at this moment I know you have read this email message). If I don't get the BitCoins, I will certainly send your videos to all of your contacts including relatives, coworkers, and so forth. Having said that, if I receive the payment, I'll destroy the recording immidiately. If you want evidence, reply with "Yes!" and I will certainly send out your video recording to your 6 contacts. It is a non-negotiable offer, that being said don't waste my personal time and yours by answering this message.