[Redshift] redshift at lists.stevens.edu:

Natalia info at lists.stevens.edu
Tue Aug 28 13:39:48 EDT 2018

Take a deep breath and start reading very carefully do not overlook this email !!

It appears that, (), 's your password. You may not know me and you are most likely wondering why you're getting this e-mail, right?

actually, I setup a spyware on the adult videos (adult porn) website and guess what happens, you visited this website to have fun (you know very well what I am talking about). When you were watching videos, your internet browser began working as a RDP (Remote Desktop) which provided me accessibility to your computer screen and web camera. after that, my computer software obtained all of your current contacts out of your Messenger, Microsoft outlook, FB, in addition to emails it created a backdoor therefore I accessed and downloaded all of the data which includes all videos, images and documents inside it and yes i'm really still tracking your every move...

What did I really do?

I made a double-screen video clip. Very first part shows the recording you're watching (you have a good taste haha . . .), and Second part shows the recording of your web camera.

what exactly should you do?

Well, I think, $1200 is a reasonable price for your little hidden secret. You'll make the payment by Bitcoin (if you do not know this, search "how to purchase bitcoin" search engines like google).

Bitcoin Address: 1AExn742fUHFJFLDj7Kiipd8oFgmBnVbft
(It is case sensitive, so copy and paste it)

(for your information i destroyed the life of last Three or more person's didn't pay to me , i made there videos public to famous porno websites such as xvideos and others and send out it to all of there relatives , good friends and co-workers etc, 2 of them did suicide too and one got divorced... clock is ticking....don't overlook this as i m still monitoring you)

Very important:
You have 5 days to make the payment. (I've a special pixel in this e-mail, and at this moment I am aware that you've read through this email message). If I don't get the BitCoins, I will certainly send your video recording to all of your contacts including family members, coworkers, and so forth. Having said that, if I receive the payment, I'll destroy the video immidiately. If you'd like evidence, reply with "Yes!" and i'll undoubtedly send out your videos to your 5 contacts. It is a non-negotiable offer, that being said don't waste my personal time and yours by responding to this message.