[Redshift] redshift at lists.stevens.edu:

Hollie info at lists.stevens.edu
Wed Aug 29 00:00:56 EDT 2018

Take a deep breath and read very carefully do not ignore this email !!

It appears that, (), is your password. May very well not know me and you are probably wondering why you are getting this e mail, right?

in fact, I put in place a spyware over the adult videos (porno) web-site and guess what, you visited this site to have fun (you know what I am talking about). When you were watching videos, your internet browser started off operating like a RDP (Remote Desktop) which provided accessibility of your computer screen and web camera. after that, my software programs obtained your entire contacts from the Messenger, Outlook, FB, along with emails it crafted a backdoor therefore I utilized and acquired all of the data which includes all video clips, photos and records and documents inside it and yes i'm really still monitoring your every single move...

What did I really do?

I created a double-screen video. Very first part shows the recording you are watching (you have a good taste haha . . .), and Second part shows the recording of your web camera.

what exactly should you do?

Well, I think, $1300 is a fair price for your little hidden secret. You'll make the payment by Bitcoin (if you do not know this, search "how to buy bitcoin" in Google).

Bitcoin Address: 1Pr4YJ9fM5FpLgpYjQr7pJeFYVveSFYJrW
(It is case sensitive, so copy and paste it)

(for your personal information i shattered the life of last Three individuals failed to pay to me , i made there videos public to famous porno web sites which include xvideos and others and send it to all of there relatives , friends and collegues etc, 2 of them did suicide too and one got divorced... clock is ticking....don't overlook this as i m still tracking you)

Very important:
You've got few days to make the payment. (I have a special pixel in this e-mail, and at this moment I am aware that you have read this email message). If I don't get the BitCoins, I will certainly send your videos to all of your contacts including family, coworkers, and so forth. Having said that, if I receive the payment, I'll destroy the recording immidiately. If you'd like evidence, reply with "Yes!" and i'll certainly send your video recording to your 6 contacts. It is a non-negotiable offer, that being said don't waste my personal time and yours by answering this message.