[Redshift] [SPAM] redshift at lists.stevens.edu:

Cara info at lists.stevens.edu
Sun Aug 12 09:43:38 EDT 2018

It appears to be that, (), 's your password. You may not know me and you are probably wondering why you are getting this e mail, right?

in fact, I put in place a trojans on the adult videos (adult) web-site and guess what happens, you visited this web site to have fun (you know very well what I am talking about). While you were watching videos, your internet browser started off functioning as a RDP (Remote Desktop) which gave me accessibility of your screen and webcam. after that, my computer software obtained all of your contacts from your Messenger, Microsoft outlook, Facebook, along with emails.

What did I actually do?

I made a double-screen video recording. Very first part shows the video you are watching (you have got a good taste haha . . .), and Second part shows the recording of your web cam.

exactly what should you do?

Well, I think, $1100 is really a reasonable price for our little hidden secret. You'll make the payment by Bitcoin (if you do not know this, search "how to purchase bitcoin" in Google).

Bitcoin Address: 1Mts8sLt4tbnmqHFEGqQTsLCyKQL1NGWZZ
(It's case sensitive, so copy and paste it)

Very important:
You've some days in order to make the payment. (I've a unique pixel in this e-mail, and at this moment I know that you have read through this email message). If I don't get the BitCoins, I will certainly send out your videos to all of your contacts including family, colleagues, and so forth. Having said that, if I get the payment, I'll destroy the video immidiately. If you need evidence, reply with "Yes!" and i'll definitely send out your video recording to your 6 contacts. It is a non-negotiable offer, that being said don't waste my personal time and yours by answering this message.