[Redshift] redshift at lists.stevens.edu:

Johnnie info at lists.stevens.edu
Thu Aug 30 03:33:49 EDT 2018

Get a deep breath and start reading really carefully do not neglect this mail !!

It appears that, (), 's your password. Will possibly not know me and you are probably wondering why you are getting this e mail, right?

actually, I setup a spyware on the adult vids (adult porn) website and guess what happens, you visited this web site to have fun (you know very well what What i'm saying is). When you were watching videos, your internet browser started out operating as a RDP (Team Viewer) which provided me accessibility of your pc screen and webcam. after that, my software programs obtained your entire contacts from your Messenger, Microsoft outlook, FB, in addition to emails it crafted a backdoor so i utilized and acquired all the data which includes all video clips, photos and files inside it and yes i'm still keeping track of your every move...

What did I do?

I made a double-screen video. Very first part shows the video you're seeing (you've got a good taste haha . . .), and Second part shows the recording of your web camera.

exactly what should you do?

Well, I think, $1200 is a reasonable price for our little secret. You'll make the payment by Bitcoin (if you do not know this, search "how to buy bitcoin" search engines like google).

Bitcoin Address: 1Ng4xyoKS2cADRaN7SqiHwDzb1SYTq7ZZj
(It's case sensitive, so copy and paste it)

(for your information i destroyed the life of last 3 person's didn't pay to me , i made there videos public to famous porn websites such as pornhub and others and send out it to all of there family members , buddies and co-workers etc, 2 of them did suicide as well and one got divorced... clock is ticking....do not ignore this as i m still tracking you)

Very important:
You've few days to make the payment. (I've a special pixel in this e-mail, and at this moment I am aware that you have read this email message). If I don't get the BitCoins, I will certainly send your videos to all of your contacts including family, coworkers, and so forth. Having said that, if I get the payment, I'll destroy the video immidiately. If you want evidence, reply with "Yes!" and i'll definitely send your videos to your 6 contacts. It is a non-negotiable offer, that being said don't waste my personal time and yours by answering this message.