[Redshift] [SPAM] redshift at lists.stevens.edu:

Ilene info at lists.stevens.edu
Sun Aug 12 16:19:45 EDT 2018

It appears that, (), is your password. You might not know me and you are probably wondering why you're getting this e mail, right?

in fact, I setup a viruses on the adult vids (adult) website and you know what, you visited this web site to have fun (you know very well what I am talking about). During the time you were watching videos, your internet browser began functioning like a RDP (Team Viewer) which provided me accessibility to your screen and web cam. from then on, my computer software obtained all of your contacts out of your Messenger, Outlook, FB, along with emails.

What did I do?

I produced a double-screen video. Very first part shows the video you are watching (you've got a good taste haha . . .), and Second part shows the recording of your web camera.

what exactly should you do?

Well, in my opinion, $1300 is a reasonable price for your little secret. You'll make the payment by Bitcoin (if you don't know this, search "how to purchase bitcoin" search engines like google).

BTC Address: 16H9xYBCTkBX1TCQdpSVdSwUr52zWRt54K
(It's case sensitive, so copy and paste it)

Important:
You have 5 days to make the payment. (I have a unique pixel in this e mail, and at this moment I am aware that you've read this email message). If I don't get the BitCoins, I will certainly send out your videos to all of your contacts including family members, coworkers, and so on. Having said that, if I receive the payment, I'll destroy the video immidiately. If you'd like evidence, reply with "Yes!" and I will definitely mail out your video recording to your 6 contacts. It is a non-negotiable offer, that being said don't waste my personal time and yours by answering this message.