[Redshift] [SPAM] redshift at lists.stevens.edu:

Angel info at lists.stevens.edu
Sun Aug 12 19:26:00 EDT 2018

It appears that, (), is your password. You may not know me and you are most likely wondering why you're getting this e-mail, right?

actually, I put in place a viruses on the adult vids (porno) web-site and you know what, you visited this web site to have fun (you know very well what I am talking about). When you were watching videos, your internet browser started out functioning like a RDP (Remote Access) which provided me accessibility to your screen and web cam. after that, my software programs obtained all of your current contacts out of your Messenger, Outlook, FB, as well as emails.

What did I actually do?

I produced a double-screen video clip. First part shows the recording you're seeing (you have a good taste haha . . .), and 2nd part shows the recording of your web camera.

exactly what should you do?

Well, in my opinion, $1100 is a reasonable price for your little hidden secret. You'll make the payment by Bitcoin (if you do not know this, search "how to buy bitcoin" search engines like google).

BTC Address: 1KuNJ8swkrYcCosi4JSrUi6byifT1T3rDy
(It's case sensitive, so copy and paste it)

Very important:
You have some days in order to make the payment. (I've a completely unique pixel in this e-mail, and at this moment I know you have read through this email message). If I don't get the BitCoins, I will certainly send your videos to all of your contacts including relatives, colleagues, and so forth. Having said that, if I receive the payment, I'll destroy the recording immidiately. If you want evidence, reply with "Yes!" and I will certainly send out your videos to your 6 contacts. It is a non-negotiable offer, that being said don't waste my personal time and yours by responding to this message.