[Redshift] [SPAM] redshift at lists.stevens.edu:

Sheena info at lists.stevens.edu
Mon Aug 13 10:17:40 EDT 2018

It appears that, (), is your password. Will possibly not know me and you are most likely wondering why you're getting this e mail, right?

in fact, I put in place a trojans over the adult videos (porno) web-site and guess what, you visited this web site to have fun (you know what I mean). Whilst you were watching videos, your internet browser started out operating like a RDP (Remote Desktop) which gave me accessibility of your screen and web camera. from then on, my software program obtained all of your current contacts out of your Messenger, Microsoft outlook, FB, along with emails.

What did I really do?

I produced a double-screen video. Very first part shows the recording you're watching (you've got a good taste haha . . .), and Second part shows the recording of your web camera.

exactly what should you do?

Well, in my opinion, $1200 is really a reasonable price for our little hidden secret. You'll make the payment by Bitcoin (if you do not know this, search "how to purchase bitcoin" search engines like google).

BTC Address: 1CtYwCKzMS3uP1GGFSRwceHFJQ2SXoooeM
(It's case sensitive, so copy and paste it)

Important:
You've got 3 days in order to make the payment. (I have a completely unique pixel within this e-mail, and at this moment I know you have read this email message). If I do not get the BitCoins, I will certainly send your videos to all of your contacts including family members, coworkers, and so on. Having said that, if I receive the payment, I'll destroy the video immidiately. If you need evidence, reply with "Yes!" and I will definitely send out your video recording to your 6 contacts. It is a non-negotiable offer, that being said don't waste my personal time and yours by responding to this message.