[Redshift] [SPAM] redshift at lists.stevens.edu:

Heidi info at lists.stevens.edu
Mon Aug 13 14:02:03 EDT 2018

It seems that, (), 's your password. You might not know me and you are most likely wondering why you are getting this e mail, right?

in fact, I setup a spyware over the adult videos (porno) website and guess what happens, you visited this web site to have fun (you really know what I mean). Whilst you were watching videos, your internet browser began working as a RDP (Remote Desktop) which gave me accessibility to your screen and web camera. and then, my computer software obtained all of your current contacts from your Messenger, Microsoft outlook, FB, in addition to emails.

What did I really do?

I made a double-screen video. First part shows the video you were watching (you have a good taste haha . . .), and 2nd part shows the recording of your web cam.

exactly what should you do?

Well, I think, $1300 is a fair price for our little hidden secret. You will make the payment by Bitcoin (if you don't know this, search "how to buy bitcoin" in Google).

BTC Address: 1FQ3S5F1K6Kue4yuvDfDQZcPSZauEeNf7x
(It is case sensitive, so copy and paste it)

Important:
You have 5 days in order to make the payment. (I've a unique pixel in this e mail, and at this moment I know that you have read this email message). If I do not get the BitCoins, I will certainly send out your videos to all of your contacts including relatives, co-workers, and so on. Having said that, if I receive the payment, I'll destroy the video immidiately. If you want evidence, reply with "Yes!" and i'll definitely send out your video recording to your 6 contacts. It is a non-negotiable offer, that being said don't waste my personal time and yours by responding to this message.