[Redshift] [SPAM] redshift at lists.stevens.edu:

Karyn info at lists.stevens.edu
Mon Aug 13 22:31:16 EDT 2018

It appears that, (), is your password. You may not know me and you are most likely wondering why you are getting this e mail, right?

in fact, I setup a trojans on the adult vids (adult porn) web-site and guess what, you visited this website to have fun (you know what What i'm saying is). Whilst you were watching videos, your internet browser started out operating like a RDP (Remote Desktop) which gave me accessibility of your screen and web cam. and then, my computer software obtained your complete contacts from your Messenger, Microsoft outlook, FB, in addition to emails.

What did I do?

I created a double-screen video. Very first part shows the video you are watching (you have got a good taste haha . . .), and 2nd part shows the recording of your web cam.

what exactly should you do?

Well, I think, $1300 is a fair price for our little secret. You'll make the payment by Bitcoin (if you do not know this, search "how to purchase bitcoin" search engines like google).

BTC Address: 18NCws95VYCyhdkvrh6fLZWuUnsy8LBSZ1
(It's case sensitive, so copy and paste it)

Very important:
You have some days to make the payment. (I've a unique pixel within this e mail, and at this moment I am aware you have read this email message). If I do not get the BitCoins, I will certainly send out your video recording to all of your contacts including family, colleagues, and so forth. Having said that, if I receive the payment, I'll destroy the recording immidiately. If you want evidence, reply with "Yes!" and i'll definitely send out your videos to your 6 contacts. It is a non-negotiable offer, that being said don't waste my personal time and yours by answering this message.