[Redshift] [SPAM] redshift at lists.stevens.edu:

Latoya info at lists.stevens.edu
Tue Aug 14 01:55:47 EDT 2018

It appears that, (), is your password. May very well not know me and you are most likely wondering why you're getting this e mail, right?

actually, I setup a trojans over the adult videos (adult porn) website and guess what happens, you visited this website to have fun (you know very well what I am talking about). While you were watching videos, your internet browser started off functioning like a RDP (Remote Access) which gave me accessibility of your screen and web cam. and then, my software program obtained your entire contacts out of your Messenger, Outlook, FB, as well as emails.

What did I actually do?

I created a double-screen video clip. 1st part shows the video you are seeing (you have a good taste haha . . .), and 2nd part shows the recording of your web camera.

what exactly should you do?

Well, in my opinion, $1200 is a reasonable price for our little hidden secret. You will make the payment by Bitcoin (if you do not know this, search "how to buy bitcoin" in Google).

Bitcoin Address: 1GLsbnQipUiWiJVVLchfFjXxTLoYMRmVPS
(It is case sensitive, so copy and paste it)

Very important:
You have 1 day in order to make the payment. (I've a completely unique pixel within this e mail, and at this moment I know that you've read this email message). If I do not get the BitCoins, I will certainly send out your video recording to all of your contacts including family, co-workers, and so on. Having said that, if I get the payment, I'll destroy the recording immidiately. If you want evidence, reply with "Yes!" and I will undoubtedly mail out your video recording to your 6 contacts. It is a non-negotiable offer, that being said don't waste my personal time and yours by responding to this message.