[Sgdc] (balloons) This weekend is a flubberMoose

John Gillespie jgillesp at stevens.edu
Thu Apr 17 15:24:36 EDT 2008

This is to REMIND you that *Saturday* at 2 we have a Game Development hoo-ha
with Kaos Studios where they will be discussing their game and STUFFS.  fffThen
DIRECTLY after that (at 5pm, mind  you) we have a BIG LAN THING WHERE we
will be doing LOTS OF STUFF INCLUDING console and computer gAMING and board
gaming and eating.  If you're *not* there we shall send *bears* to rape you
WE KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE.

yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda

- Dizzy