[Sgdc] Drinking with Game Developers!

John Gillespie jgillesp at stevens.edu
Tue Mar 25 02:18:36 EDT 2008

News on the Game Dev front!

This tuesday, (today), the IGDA (International Game Developers Association)
will be holding a get-together at Mile Square in hoboken from 6:30 - 9:30pm.
 Come hang out with game developers.  Remember kids, its not what you know
but who you know.  Meet the dudes who design the colorful things we waste so
much of our life on.

In addition, as a heads up, our Stevens Game Dev club, in association with
C2GS and the IGDA, will be holding a big lan/meeting thing April 19th.  This
will be similar to what we did last year with Prey.  This time they're
showcasing some other game I can't immediately remember.  More information
will be along shortly, just giving you all a heads up.

- John Gillespie