[Sgdc] Meeting Tonight at 9:00PM (There will be food!)

sgdc at lists.stevens.edu sgdc at lists.stevens.edu
Tue Nov 18 17:02:22 EST 2008

Hello everyone,

Just a quick reminder that we're having a few awesome people joining us
tonight for our meeting!

Where: BC220
When: 9:00PM
What: Meeting!!!

They'll be talking about their experiences with game design and giving
everyone tips on how they can start their career in game development while
at Stevens.
Such as:
What classes to take, what books to read, what RSS feeds to subscribe to in
Google reader, what food to eat, and how to look trendy!

I hope everyone shows up!

There will be pizza and soda so even if you're not interested to listening
at least come for the food!

Your friend,
-Ted

--
"I'm not even angry,
I'm being so sincere right now."

say it."
~Voltaire

Theodore M. Reed
Alpha Sigma Phi - Brotherhood Development Chair
Information Technology Consultant
Microsoft Student Partner
Stevens Institute of Technology
(609) - 287 - 0534