[Sgdc] A Mod

Matthew G. Goczalk mgoczalk at stevens.edu
Fri Oct 9 18:01:27 EDT 2009

So it looks like I will be making a mod with some people in my clan.
We are in need of a good location and I think the Stevens campus would
be a great place to have most of it take place at.

So if anyone has mapped or attempted to map most of the Stevens campus
in Half-Life 2 (or any Source game), please let me know.  You will be
given honorable credit.

Sincerely,
Peach-O's

P.S. The Source engine is made in C++, so everyone knows how to edit
it.  I took Java in High School and C++ is much easier, so no problem
there.