[Sgdc] Tuesday's Meeting

dkatz at stevens.edu dkatz at stevens.edu
Thu Oct 7 12:45:33 EDT 2010

Hey guys! Just wanted to say that I thought Tuesday's meeting went really well; really got a more definitive picture of where we want the one game idea to go and where we want our engine to go in general. Many of you were given tasks and those of you who weren't should be reading up on C# and XNA anyway in the meantime.

Our next meeting will take place next Tuesday in the same room (Babbio 221) and we'll continue our discussions then. For now, attached are notes from Tuesday's meeting that Ron (hope I remembered your name right!) sent me. Everybody, save these.

I'll see you guys Tuesday; people who missed the last meeting, try to make this upcoming one!

---Dan M. Katz