[Sgdc] SVN

dkatz at stevens.edu dkatz at stevens.edu
Thu Oct 7 17:46:56 EDT 2010

Good news guys! I spoke with Professor George Kamberov and he is going to set up a dedicated Subversion server for the SGDC. For those who don't know, this will allow us to upload code, images, etc. for our engine (and later for our games) to a central repository, from which any sgdc member will be able to modify and retrieve content. This will enable us to have backups of any and all project assets and, more importantly, to stay synchronized as a team.

I need anyone and everyone who intends to be involved with the Imagine Cup projects to send me their full name and their stated intent to be given access to the SGDC SVN. During next week's lesson, we will in part be going through the SVN client setup procedure so that you're all ready to go, so make sure you're there!

Talk to you guys soon and have a good weekend!

---Dan