[Sgdc] Mini-LD Tonight

Kenneth Goff kgoff at stevens.edu
Fri Nov 4 18:34:18 EDT 2011

Hey just a quick reminder that mini-LD starts tonight, and the theme will
be announced at 9:00pm. I'll be in Babbio from 7:00pm until I don't know
when, and can be in the SGDC room around 8:00 or 8:30. If you will be at LD
tonight and are eligible to hold onto the key (an active member who's been
with us since last semester), text me (908-421-2369) if you can be around
for a decent part of the night, because I may only be able to be in and out
tonight and I have a key.

Also, if you get to the room after 8:00 and its still locked text me, since
I'll be right across the street to unlock it and chill until someone else
can be on key duty.

- Kenny