[Sgdc] Today's Meeting
vsimonet at stevens.edu
Wed Sep 7 20:12:37 EDT 2011
1. Sure thing.
2. Sure thing
3. Kenny has confirmed this.
4. Same, just need location
From: sgdc-bounces at lists.stevens.edu [mailto:sgdc-bounces at lists.stevens.edu]
On Behalf Of Kenneth Goff
Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2011 1:19 PM
To: dkatz at stevens.edu
Cc: SGDC Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Sgdc] Today's Meeting
1. Great ideas to show the new guys what we've done. And in addition to that
I think we should show off any other stuff we're working on. I know Brent
had that Android game, and I have something I'm working on as well.
3. I was actually going to bring this up at the meeting yesterday haha. It
is the weekend of the 16th-18th.
there's also a running list of all the game jams that overlap that weekend
(Some are month long, some are week long, etc.)
4. Works for me.
5. I agree on this. it'll give a little taste of how to scope a jam game
On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 1:34 AM, <dkatz at stevens.edu> wrote:
Sorry I canceled on you today :-( I had a lot of homework and the weather
was terrible; I figured I probably not the only one who didn't want to go
out in it. Anyway, a quick, simple digest of what I was planning on talking
1. I was gonna show demos of the games we built last year, but we'll put
that off to next week.
2. There's a Kinect SDK now available and we have a Kinect. Enough said.
3. I think there's a Mini Ludum Dare coming up in a week or two. Can anybody
confirm or deny this (Kenny)? If so, who wants in??
4. I want to start C++ Lessons asap. Would Sundays at 3pm work for people?
5. We should totally do like a...practice Ludum Dare thing. Like 4-5hrs
locked in a room, building tech and games. We'll discuss this more next
That's about it for now. Keep coding!
Sent on the SprintR Now Network from my BlackBerryR
SGDC mailing list
SGDC at lists.stevens.edu
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SGDC