[Sgdc] Today's Meeting

Kenneth Goff kgoff at stevens.edu
Wed Sep 7 13:19:23 EDT 2011

1. Great ideas to show the new guys what we've done. And in addition to that
I think we should show off any other stuff we're working on. I know Brent
had that Android game, and I have something I'm working on as well.

2. Seconded.

3. I was actually going to bring this up at the meeting yesterday haha. It
is the weekend of the 16th-18th.
http://www.ludumdare.com/compo/2011/09/01/mini-ludum-dare-17-18th/. And
there's also a running list of all the game jams that overlap that weekend
(Some are month long, some are week long, etc.)
http://www.ludumdare.com/compo/2011/08/29/5-jams-in-one-weekend/.

4. Works for me.

5. I agree on this. it'll give a little taste of how to scope a jam game
when designing.